- Location: 6th Floor, 84 Duy Tan Building, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: 0
- Salary: Up to $800
- Deadline: October 1, 2019
IMSOSYS Global JSC – Onesoft is looking for a Marketing Specialist with huge enthusiasm for the game market. We create and develop hit games with 50.000.000+ installs and advertise them to reach global top charts in Android and iOS platforms. In 2018, we were listed as top 5 Publishers in ASEAN.
If you wish to work in a professional but convenient environment, come join us!
– Support the process of product idea initiation and development through the extensive market consumer insights.
– Execute, develop and optimize marketing plans to acquire and retain high-quality users.
� WHAT YOU WILL DO:
– Plan, execute and optimize multiple user acquisition campaigns across platforms and ad networks
– Analyze data of ad campaign metrics (installs, CPI, CVR, LTV, ROI/ROAS) and creative A/B testing in order to understand user behaviors and scale campaigns effectively.
– Understand and implement each ad network’s best practices as well as test new ad networks to expand inventories.
– Work closely with product management teams to resolve product-related issues during campaigns.
Support product management teams in better understanding users via user research, concept testing, data planning and data analysis.
Leverage available and explore new reliable resources to generate market and consumer insights to support business and product planning, with a focus on mobile.
Good listening & presentation skills
Ability to manage multi-tasks and projects
Good Problem solving and Efficient English skill
Data Analysis and willing to conduct further studies to optimize campaigns
Fast-learner and Having the Curiousity about every aspect of the job
– Technical skills requirement:
Basic knowledge of mobile & digital marketing
Really good with numbers and complex formulas
Advanced MS Excel skills
Preferably experience in managing paid campaigns of any kind (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
How to apply:
Send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
�Contact: Mrs. Lựu – 0979942629
· Adress: 84 Duy Tan, Dich Vong Hau, Cau Giay, Ha Noi